Storytelling is the Disability Experience | Villanova University Disability Inclusion ConferenceDecember 12, 2022
Job Opportunity: Inside Service Technician | Albany Fire ExtinguisherFebruary 3, 2023
Overview of Job Description
The aim of this role is to deliver the highest quality service through management of daily operational tasks in compliance with all relevant regulations, customer requirements and the targets of the company as part of the Tractor Beverage Operations Team.
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will be a key member of the warehouse team working to keep activities running efficiently and effectively. You will be responsible for managing the shipping schedule by directing the activities for loading, unloading, and shipping products. You will also work with vendors to order materials and resolve issues.
We are looking for a candidate that is well-organized and ready to go the extra mile for the customer. The position requires a high energy, detail-oriented person who can assist in all manner of logistics coordination as we grow. This individual also needs to be able to communicate effectively with all levels of Management, customers, and carriers.
Get to Know Us
At Tractor Beverage Company, we believe the world deserves better beverages. All of our ingredients are responsibly sourced from certified organic, non-GMO farms and thoughtfully crafted to create delicious, flavor-forward beverages without any of the bad stuff.
Founded by an organic farmer with a mission to remove harmful toxins and chemicals from his family’s food system, Tractor Beverage Company is the first and only certified organic, non-GMO total beverage solution in food service.
Our mission is simple: create a cleaner, healthier planet one drink at a time.
If you’re passionate about the health of the planet and its people and are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow your skills at a growing and innovative beverage company this is the perfect job for you!
At Tractor Beverage Co., culture is very important and we empower our team at every level, from entry-level to executive leadership to think differently and bring refreshed ideas for success to the Tractor brand. You will be a great fit if you:
- Embody traits of empathy, humility and compassion, possess a team-oriented mindset and are encouraged by the spirit of winning together
- Live authentically and positively, and thrive for personal and professional growth through a collaborative and team-based environment
- Demonstrate the ability to produce high quality work in a remote work setting
- Are a roll-up-your sleeves doer and thrive on wearing multiple hats in a fast paced environment
- Seek ways to improve relationships, processes and communication to help deliver the best experience imaginable
Tractor Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities Overview
- Booking trucks to/from multiple ship points.
- Understand the different types of shipments (FTL, LTL, Partial, Expedited) and when to utilize each.
- Receiving, analyzing, and processing POs through manual and EDI systems.
- Excellent and professional communication skills throughout the shipment process with customers, carriers, vendors, etc.
- Keeping track of POs through data input systems.
- Input and management of product data info through GS1/1worldsync.
An excellent candidate will exhibit the following:
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to make decisions autonomously and as a team.
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to Excel, Word, Google Sheets.
- Knowledge of or experience in the logistics/trucking or dispatching industry.
- Basic understanding of data synchronization networks such as SPS, GDSN, NetSuite or anything similar.
- Adaptability to changing regulations and customer requirements