Logistics Coordinator | Tractor Beverage Company Hayden, IdahoDecember 13, 2022
Job Opportunity: Fire Extinguisher & Suppression Systems Technician | Albany Fire ExtinguisherFebruary 3, 2023
An inside service technician at Albany Fire Extinguisher will spend the work day in the production area at company headquarters performing recharging and maintenance functions on portable and wheeled fire extinguishers, components of fire suppression systems, and related fire or life-safety equipment. Occasionally, a technician may be required to leave our shop and assist in meeting the obligations of the company outside company headquarters.
Normal working hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm, although it may be necessary occasionally to begin earlier or stay later than normal. The technician will be responsible for transportation to and from work each day.
- Written and verbal communication. Interaction with co-workers and management staff.
- Operation of hand and power tools and service equipment, including but not limited to: scales, screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, hammers, drills, pneumatic devices, etc.
- Satisfactory completion and testing on all safety and functional training curriculums as may be deemed necessary or appropriate by management.
- Lifting and carrying. Tools and equipment will routinely need to be lifted and transported into, out of and within company warehouse, and company or customer vehicles. Most fire extinguishers weigh between 5 and 40 pounds each. It is expected that a service technician be capable of lifting and transporting up to 80 pounds at a time. In cases where items weighing in excess of 80 pounds require lifting or transporting, the technician must request assistance.
- Bending, reaching (possibly overhead), and climbing onto/off of company and customer vehicles, standing for periods up to 2 hours at a time.
- Wearing company uniforms and safety or personal protective equipment as may be required by customers or management.
This position description is subject to change at the discretion of management.