Become a leader in disability inclusion
When customers, clients, and employees see themselves reflected in your business, and feel valued as an employee or customer of your business, you are creating a culture of inclusion. That leads to numerous business benefits.
Employers join Our Ability because they want an opportunity to engage with like-minded businesses throughout US to learn how to progress in the journey toward inclusion of diverse talent who happen to have disabilities (including Veterans). Subscriptions are available to both private and public sectors. Our programs and resources are tailored to the needs of human resources professionals, diversity and inclusion officers and EEOC directors.
2023 Subscription Levels
Full Corporate Subscription
Job Posting & Candidate
National Job Posting Only
One-state Job Posting Only
Disability Non-profit One State
- Full subscription includes Abli.ai. Our Ability will go through the original full job catalog from corporate entity and make language change suggestions, we will incorporate an ongoing search of public jobs for recommended job language and then make available Abli.AI logo as a ‘stamp of approval.’
- Logo recognition on our web pages, you can have our logo/link on your site and the opportunity to join us at educational events.
- Ability to use Jobs Ability to source job applicants and connect with candidates at virtual job fairs.
- Jobs posted automatically on Our Ability Jobs.
- Ability to engage with multiple individuals with disability for specific openings within your organization.
- Educate your business leadership on the economic impact of hiring individuals with disabilities.
- Disability-related EAP options for members.
- Network with physical disability, developmental disability and veteran communities to learn new ways to engage large groups of individuals as future employees.
- Build a coalition with nearby universities educating individuals with disabilities in support of a pathway to employment through an internship.
- Recognition as a leader in supporting disability inclusion in the workplace, supply chain and marketplace.
- Learn about how recent OFCCP changes to Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act can impact your business.
- Educational webinars & online workshops to provide timely information on important topics.