Job Opportunity: Mott Community College | Support Specialist – Physical ScienceApril 16, 2019
Job Opportunity: Independent Living Center of the Hudson Valley, Inc | Peer Advocate/Youth Transition SpecialistApril 27, 2019
SRI Fire Sprinkler, LLC is an award winning, family owned and operated business with offices in Albany, NY Buffalo, NY Syracuse, NY Poughkeepsie, NY and Waterbury, CT.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Accounting Clerk for our Albany, NY office.
Position Overview: Responsibilities include maintenance and preparation of account reconciliations, analysis, bank reconciliations and any other duties necessary for the accounting department.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Record and post monthly bank transfers
- Prepare monthly bank account reconciliations
- Prepare and file monthly sales tax returns
- Perform account reconciliations of all balance sheet and income statement accounts as requested by the CFO
- Compile routine information for report purposes by hand or by running recurring reports on internal computer records
- Oversee past due Accounts Receivable and work with Project Managers and customers on collections
- Perform a variety of clerical tasks such as photocopying, filing, typing, sorting, mailings and sending and distributing faxes
- Associates degree and/or five years of experience in an accounting environment preferred
Interested candidates may submit their resume to: email@example.com
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the department.