Company Name: Texas Health Resources
Position Title: RN Medical Surgical Units Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex Texas
Location: Dallas, Texas 75231, United States
Many Shifts Available
Days, Nights, Part Time and PRN
Locations: Alliance (North Fort Worth), Allen, Dallas, Denton, HEB, Plano
Why work for Texas Health Resources?
- 6 of the 9 of our hospitals are Magnet level hospitals!
- THR was voted #33 of Top Places to Work by 100 Best Places to Work in the United States!
- THR was voted #1 for Best Places to Work for Women out of the top 100 companies in the United States!
- THR employs over 24,000 people in the DFW area and have over 350 locations and growing. We are among the area’s top 5 largest employers!
- Please contact me at the below contact information to discuss the positions further. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
· Required minimum education: BSN preferred. RNs hired after January, 2014, require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date. RNs hired within THR after December, 2016, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date.
· Required minimum experience: One year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program, or acceptance into a THR residency program.
· Required license/certification: Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire. Current AHA BLS training.
- Some of our Medical Surgical units do require a ACLS due to being a telemetry floor.
Contact Us: Misti Martinez-Rakowski | firstname.lastname@example.org