Job Opportunity: Our Ability AllianceAugust 21, 2018
Job Opportunity: Warbird Consulting Partners – Nextech Technical ConsultantAugust 27, 2018
Job Title: Healthcare Director, Business Development
Company Name: Warbird Consulting Partners, LLC
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, 30339
Are you self-motivated and a leader? Do you enjoy sales and business development in the healthcare industry? Have you developed strong relationships across the industry? Warbird’s Healthcare Practice has openings for Business Development Directors, who are motivated and have a track-record of achieving results and leveraging relationships.
Warbird Consulting Partners is a professional services firm that offer value-driven Accounting, Finance and operational consulting through a national cadre of highly experienced resources. Warbird primarily serves the Healthcare industry and supports a variety of Government agencies.
Warbird’s Healthcare Practice is the unrivaled financial and operational consulting firms that delivers guaranteed ROI for hospitals and physician practices who need result-driven solutions to unique challenges. We specialize in three areas to meet a hospitals of physician practice’s greatest and most urgent needs. Areas of healthcare expertise include finance, revenue cycle and information technology (IT). Warbird is looking for experienced business developers in all three of these areas.
- Primary responsibility will be to apply your skills, knowledge, and experience, together with concentrated effort, to help us advance Warbird’s Healthcare Practice.
- Your duties and responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Leverage existing customer base and current relationships for additional business
- Ability to work with hospital and physician practice C-Suite personnel
- Identify and close new business opportunities
- Carry out business development strategies and penetrating defined accounts
- Meet and exceed assigned revenue targets
- Work closely with the Healthcare EVP, Managing Directors, and Warbird’s CFO network to identify and maximize opportunities
- Work closely with internal SME’s to leverage their expertise to help bring credibility and close business
- Market products and consulting solutions effectively communicating value prop and differentiators
- Attend regular Healthcare Practice and sales team meetings
- Location – This position can be located anywhere in the United States, near a major city.
- 10+ years’ experience selling healthcare consulting services, and/or staffing with a focus on Accounting/Finance, Revenue Cycle or Information Technology
- Proven track record of $3 plus million in sales annually and ability to build a large pipeline
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication and selling skills – Ability to sell to multiple key stakeholders and effectively get executive/decision maker meetings
- Existing relationships with C-Suite personnel including CIO’s and CFO’s within healthcare organizations (i.e. Hospitals and Physician Clinics)
- Ability to forecast and utilize CRM tools
- 50-60% regular weekly travel experience managing large territories with strong time management skills
Warbird is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion, LGBT or other legally protected status. E-Verify – Warbird participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/fhkk9wwy2f3hn6kk