Job Opportunity: Warbird Consulting Partners – Healthcare Director, Business DevelopmentAugust 27, 2018
Job Opportunity – EsuranceAugust 31, 2018
Job Title: Nextech Technical Consultant
Company Name: Warbird Consulting Partners, LLC
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA 30339
Warbird seeks an Interim Nextech Technical Consultant to assist a physician clinic company in Chicago. Being familiar with Nextech, a software/EMR specific to the Dermatology industry and other specialty physician practices, you’ll assist a growing company post implementation. Nextech is already in use, we need your expertise to assist in areas to include: data mining and report queries, training current users, reviewing system parameters, custom report writing functions, billing procedures and best practices, month end procedures, collections and reimbursement review procedures, and additional requests as they arise. It’s a great team, ready for the technical support to assist in making the EMR fully productive.
Warbird engages talent and expertise across all of our practice areas and assembles experienced teams to solve a wide range of complex, pressing accounting and finance issues. Our consultants typically have 15-25 years plus of industry experience and know firsthand the daily challenges our clients encounter. We fit our consultants’ skills to the needs of our clients to ensure a successful experience for all. If you’re ready to take on the challenge, then let us help you advance your career in consulting.
- Required Nextech abilities include: data mining and report queries, training current users, reviewing system parameters, custom report writing functions, billing procedures and best practices, month end procedures, collections and reimbursement review procedures, etc.
- +3 years of experience in the EMR: Nextech, assisting with functional capabilities.
- Ability to travel and be onsite on a weekly basis as needed, Monday – Thursday; for an expected +3 month project
- Bachelor’s Degree, Advanced degree preferred but not required.
- +3 years of experience within Nextech and in the healthcare industry specific to physician specialties (dermatology).
E-Verify – Warbird participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program. Warbird is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/4d2gcyg4b92xhcvj