Jobs Ability June 2023 StatisticsJuly 17, 2023
Jobs Ability August 2023 StatisticsSeptember 11, 2023
Function: Voluntary Protection Products Servicing
Updated As Of: August 2023
Workgroup: VPP Support Group (VPPSG)
Direct Reports: No
Reports To: Supervisor – VPPSG
Overtime Eligibility: Yes
Workgroup Summary: The Voluntary Protection Products Servicing department is responsible for the administration of all TMIS Voluntary Protection Products. This includes, but is not limited to, adjudicating claims, processing cancellation requests, correcting dealer application entries, reviewing the accuracy of automated refund/claims payments, fielding inquiries from customer, dealers and lienholders.
Team Summary: The VPPSG team supports the efforts of the Toyota/Lexus TMIS workgroup. The VPPSG completes administrative support activities such as processing of cancellation requests, fulfillment of accounting related needs, reconciliation work, correspondence processing.
Job Summary: Responsible for completing administrative tasks as needed for the VPP Servicing department. The job is fully remote and does not include in-office team (other than picking up equipment on the first day of the job).
- Process applications/cancellations
- Process returned mail/address changes
- Index documents
- Track DSA follow up items for completion
- Clear application entry errors from Error Reports
- Other miscellaneous processing as needed
What Success in This Position Looks Like:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to produce both quality and speed when working through a processing task
- Able to navigate multiple computer systems to complete a single task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel Outlook, etc.).
- Able to meet expectations in a work from home environment
- Able to work an assigned shift between the hours of 7am-7pm M-F
This job description will be reviewed periodically and is subject to change by management.
Please send resumes to email@example.com