Job Opportunity: Amherst College | Advancement Data SpecialistMay 7, 2019
Job Opportunity: Corbyn Investment Management | Administrative AssistantMay 13, 2019
Payroll Processor/HR Coordinator
SRI Fire Sprinkler, LLC is an award winning, family owned and operated construction business with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse and Poughkeepsie, NY and Waterbury, CT. We provide a friendly, family-oriented atmosphere and a competitive salary benefit package – including 401(k), health/dental insurance and profit sharing.
We are currently seeking a Payroll Processor/HR Coordinator for our Albany, NY office.
- Generate weekly payroll for approximately 150 employees involving multiple companies
- Communicate with field offices
- File federal and multi-state quarterly and annual payroll tax returns
- Preparation of monthly Union reports for multiple unions
- Benefits administration including monthly reconciliations of DBL, PFLA, ACA, Health Insurance, and 401(k) information/billing.
- Certified payroll
- Assist Chief Financial Officer with bookkeeping tasks as needed
- Other accounting functions
- 3+ years payroll experience
- Associates degree in accounting preferred
- Knowledge of construction software (COINS preferred)
- Highly Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Office
Job Type: Full-time
- Payroll Processing: 3 years (Preferred)