Job Opportunity: Multiple Positions | ToyotaJune 7, 2023
Jobs Ability May 2023 StatisticsJune 20, 2023
Position Title: Social Media Influencer
Department: Web Exempt: No
Supervisor: Our Ability Hourly: TBD or Internship
Our Ability, New York’s leader in Building the Business Case for Employment of People with Disabilities, is seeking to add a Social Media Influencer to our team to build and coordinate our social media posts. If you are a self-starter with the ability to work with a high degree of independence AND you are committed to our goal of expanding employment opportunities for people with disabilities, this may be the opportunity for you. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Main Function: Identify, coordinate and our work to recruit PwD to ourability.com, ourability.jobs, jobsability.com and any adjacent web properties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build social media posts (TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Coordinate with Our Ability messaging team
- Save and build a database of messages
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience
- Demonstrated success (1-3 years)
- Disability knowledge preferred
Interested candidates please send resume to John Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org