Internship Opportunity: Virginia AbilityFebruary 15, 2022
Job Opportunity: President,CEO | StarbridgeFebruary 23, 2022
PROJECT MANAGER – SOLUTIONS
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to help implement two of our Iconic Solutions. You will be responsible for the planning, scheduling, coordinating, communicating, and reporting that is critical to achieving our ambitious goals. Disability is our business, and our preferred candidate will have a lived experience with disability.
- Coordinating internal resources, Iconic partners, additional Valuable 500 member companies, and partners in the disability sector
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Developing comprehensive project plans to be shared with partners and V500 staff
- Scheduling virtual/in person meetings with external participants, including gatherings of 15+ stakeholders
- Taking accurate meeting notes and editing for sharing
- Monitoring and tracking progress
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs as required
- Measuring performance using agreed methodologies and KPIs
- Reporting and escalate to management as needed
- Performing risk management to minimize potential risks
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors as needed
- Taking an accessibility first approach to ensure that inclusion underpins our project management methodology and all our deliverables with the support of our specialist partners where needed.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Using and developing leadership skills
- Attending conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- 2+ years proven experience in project management, or roles with equivalent responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook; knowledge of Teams preferred
- Experience with project management software tools and methods
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Skills & Proficiencies:
- Project Management
- Meeting scheduling
- Effective Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Skills
The Valuable 500 is a global business collective of 500 CEOs, and their companies who have committed to take action on disability inclusion. The Valuable 500 companies represent over 20 million employees in 46 countries across 64 sectors and are collectively responsible for over $8 trillion in revenue.
The Valuable 500 was launched at Davos in 2019, by our Founder, Caroline Casey and our Chairman, Paul Polman (ex-Global CEO of Unilever). They launched the movement on the main stage at the World Economic Forum, marking a historical moment as it was the first time disability had been discussed centre stage at The Forum. What began as a campaign is now a global movement that will transform the business system to integrate disability inclusion across the entire value chain.
This year we launched Phase 2 – our 3 year Transformation programme for the Valuable 500 companies. Working together with the likes of Google, Apple, Deloitte, Sky, EY, Sony and all of our Iconic 13 we are building a number of Iconic Solutions that will integrate disability inclusion into business.
We’re an organisation committed to inclusion for all, so if you need any special arrangements or assistance to support the job application or interview process, please just let us know. We’ll consider all candidates who meet the minimum job requirements so letting us know your needs won’t affect your application in any way. Lived experience of disability would be seen as an advantage.
To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org