Job Opportunity: Independent Living Center of the Hudson Valley, Inc | Peer Advocate/Youth Transition SpecialistApril 27, 2019
Job Opportunity: Texas Health Resources | Radiology and Imaging ProfessionalApril 30, 2019
Job Posting: Vice President for Analytics & Financial Business Strategies
The Vice President for Analytics & Financial Business Strategies shall perform new duties associated with a wide array of data analytic and fiscal management functions for a large statewide association representing providers of services to people with disabilities.
As New York’s not-for-profit service provider sector transitions to Medicaid managed care, this new position will oversee several aspects of key projects and technical assistance that the New York Alliance is developing and will be offering to its members. Specifically, the individual will direct efforts to build and enhance a data analytics platform, lead efforts to assist individual providers to collect and analyze their respective data, and also serve as the association’s expert in developing financial/business operational strategies.
- Launch New York Alliance’s provider profile and benchmarking data system that will offer insights into service delivery; lead efforts to enhance report generating and visualization capabilities;
- Work with consultants to build a data analytics capacity; develop and manage a sustainable business plan for the data reporting system and all related efforts; serve as liaison between New York Alliance provider members and technical expertise consultants;
- Assist association member organizations build their capacity to collect, analyze and use data to improve services;
- Facilitate opportunities for shared learning among providers through development of a community of learning;
- Serve as a resource to providers looking to enhance their financial acumen capacities and position strategically for the future;
- Lead, manage and provide analysis on fiscal and budgetary matters;
- Review and identify fiscal and policy impacts associated with New York’s disabilities sector; and,
- Analyze programmatic implications of federal and state budgets.
Bachelors’ degree with substantial experience working in/with service provider organizations to improve operational performance and financial stability. Experience with data and reporting. Experience with financial aspects of service provider organizations; managed care financial experience preferred, but not required.
The Vice President for Analytics & Business Strategy reports directly to the Executive Vice President.
- Ability to provide leadership to staff, consultants and members
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Project management capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of disability services and unique needs of people with disabilities
- Ability to work well in a team-based office environment
- $90,000 – $130,000 annual salary, depending on experience
- Competitive benefits package
- Retirement plan with employer contribution
About the New York Alliance:
The New York Alliance for Inclusion and Innovation is an association representing 175 organizations that provide services to people with disabilities across New York State. The New York Alliance serves to advocate, educate, and provide technical assistance and support aimed at promoting opportunities for people with disabilities to live full, meaningful and productive lives. More about the New York Alliance is available at nyalliance.org.
Please send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 17, 2019.