Let’s Get to 7%: What New York State Can Do….July 30, 2020
Free Webinar – Workplace Disability and Neurodiversity Inclusion in the COVID EraAugust 18, 2020
Health Screening Assistant
About the Role…
Beech-Nut Nutrition Company is currently seeking temporary Health Screening Assistants to assist with temperature screenings for associates, vendors, and visitors who are entering the Beech-Nut Nutrition facility. The Health Screening Assistants will administer the test using a no contact forehead thermometer and will record the results. The successful candidate should be comfortable coming into contact with people in taking their temperature and collecting necessary information.
Proper PPE gear will be provided by Beech-Nut.
What You’ll Do…
- Administer the test using a no-contact forehead thermometer
- Record the results on the designated form
- Ensure screening station, equipment, and environment are clean and sanitized
What You’ll Need…
- High School Diploma preferred, but not required
- Medical field experience including EMT training, HHA certification, or similar experience preferred, but not required
- Able to start work immediately
- Flexibility to work shifts and overtime as needed
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, Beech-Nut Nutrition Company will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
To all agencies: All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Beech-Nut via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Beech-Nut, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Beech-Nut for this position and a valid agreement is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Beech-Nut Nutrition agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid