Job Opportunity: Health Screening Assistant | Beech-Nut Nutrition CompanyAugust 11, 2020
Job Opportunity: Trial Associate | Dorsey & Whitney LLPAugust 18, 2020
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has created enormous stress on every workplace. From essential workplaces where the work demands have significantly increased to respond to public need or within businesses that have paused because of the pandemic, the impact has been both complex and taxing. With increasing economic concerns and health risks, there has never been a more critical time to focus on enhancing workplace disability inclusion across the employment process. Join Cornell University Yang-Tan Institute on Employment and Disability and OurAbility (Disability:IN NY) for a 60-minute free webinar offering insights on how employers can successfully continue to move forward with their agendas on disability and neurodiversity hiring, retention and career advancement during these challenging times.
- Susanne Bruyere, Ph.D,
Director, Cornell University Yang-Tan Institute on Employment and Disability
- Andrew Karhan, MPA, Cornell
University Yang-Tan Institute on Employment and Disability
- John Robinson
CEO, Executive Director, OurAbility (Disability:INNY)
Topics to be covered:
- What questions have emerged regarding people with disabilities, the workplace, COVID-19 and how can employers address them proactively?
- What can companies do to sustain affirmative disability and neurodiversity hiring initiatives during this time?
- What possible impediments have arisen during the pandemic that are affecting applicants with disabilities, in particular those who are neurodiverse, of which employers should be aware and seek to address?
- What are unique considerations in the return to work process and accommodations?
- How can employee assistance programs contribute to mitigating the stress on these populations?
Register for this free webinar here: