We believe everyone can rise to be extraordinary and has the potential to change the world. This isn’t a moment, it’s a movement. Join us. – Himanshu Palsule
At Cornerstone we believe that what we build has the potential to change the world. We believe that when given the right development and growth opportunities people can achieve extraordinary things. We also believe that Diversity, Equity and Inclusion can infused into every part of our company — not as a separate initiative. Our Cornerstone platform offers organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. The Head of Global Social Impact will drive strategy and execution to realize the potential of DEI and Sustainability at Cornerstone and deliver extraordinary results for our Cornerstars (employees) and our customers.
We are looking for a Head of Global Social Impact with a focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) that will own the creation and implementation of our Global strategy, programs and services that promote inclusion, diversity and environmental consciousness within Cornerstone’s global teams. You will report to the VP of Talent and will be a critical partner in the development and execution of global DEI and Sustainability efforts.
- Lead in fostering a more diverse, equitable and inclusive culture for Cornerstone’s stakeholders; employees, customers, vendors, and communities
- Update, socialize and communicate Cornerstone’s strategy and plan for diversity, equity and inclusion DEI; along with ESG matters and overall sustainability
- Create measurable and accountable goals for our organization that incorporates DEI & ESG values and practices into the overall business strategy, operations, and results
- Empower a unified community of belonging through generating awareness and enabling comfort with DEI and ESG topics
- Partner with Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) industry leaders on best practices and to help ensure all CRG’s grow, meet goals and drive engagement through programs
- Provide transparency around Cornerstone’s strategy and efforts related to DEI matters to continue to foster a more diverse, equitable and inclusive culture for employees, customers, and vendors
- Develop and advise on integrating best practices into key ESG and DEI areas including sustainability, diversity, equity & inclusion, employee health & safety, employee engagement and policies
- Oversee the systematic collection of ESG and DEI data and metrics throughout the company with a goal to drive success against goals and an ability to benchmark Cornerstone’s progress and measure effectiveness of ESG programs and DEI programs
- Partner with Talent Management, Enablement and People teams to create equitable educational and training programs and procedures that produce results
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to develop equitable sourcing and hiring processes to create a qualified and diverse pipeline of candidates
- Drive connectivity with our community programs, rewards and recognition to our DEI & ESG strategy
- Create and manage the financial DEI & ESG budget in alignment with strategic and benchmarked goals and Cornerstone needs
- Oversee an annual ESG or sustainability report as well as a DEI report
- Ability to manage a team effectively
- Presenting and speaking at internal and external events
- 8+ years of experience developing or implementing DEI, ESG or other sustainability practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or other related fields; Master’s degree is a plus
- Solid knowledge and interest in of current topics related to sustainability/ESG and inclusion/DEI
- Ability to design and execute fully developed company-wide programs and communications that drive impact
- In depth understanding of ESG regulatory and reporting frameworks and disclosures, and the tools and software platforms used to measure and track ESG performance over periods of time
- Knowledge of business operations as they relate to sustainability, and ability to quantify these operations into relevant ESG-focused metrics/KPIs, including DEI metrics/KPIs
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, including excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills, inclusive leadership style, strategic and innovative thinking, persuasion and influencing skills, executive presence, and the ability to build passion and commitment
- Ability to drive results across an organization
- Ability to work independently and proactively – with a keen eye for detail as well as the ability to focus and drive toward the bigger picture
- Project management and program management experience
- Excellent presentation as well as oral and written communications skills
- Experience in meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, consensus building and collaboration
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people ask what our team is about, we point to our core values: champion customer success, bring our best, achieve together, get stuff done, and innovate every day. We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal and we are seeking diversity in the people who join our team. We want to make sure that our company reflects the demographic of our customers, clients, and the communities in which we operate. So if you want to work for a friendly, global, inclusive and innovative company, we’d love to meet you!
What We Do:
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are successfully used by more than 100 million+ people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.
Check us out on Linkedin, Comparably, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.