Job Opportunity: Flad Architects | Interior DesignerJanuary 15, 2020
Job Opportunity: Flad Architects | Architectural Associate | SFJanuary 15, 2020
Job Title: Planner, Healthcare
Company Name: Flad Architects
Location: New York, NY, United States, 10016
- Responsible for master planning, programming and the development of a range of medical facility projects.
- Work directly with and lead multi-disciplinary teams and deliver projects on schedule and within budget.
- Responsible for coordinating and running user meetings.
- Participate in client presentations and project meetings.
- Assist in cultivating new business opportunities.
- Qualified candidates must have five years of recent experience in master planning, programming and developing medical facility projects.
- Broad base of experience with patient, ambulatory, diagnostic facilities and academic medical centers required.
- Associates degree in architecture, engineering, planning or related field required; architectural degree preferred.
- AutoCAD proficiency required.
- Revit experience preferred.
- Professional registration preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/rqypm2dqzs5b5ht9