Job Title: Interior Designer
Company Name: Flad Architects
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States, 33607
- Responsible for articulating and communicating the client’s vision, goals and objectives by leading the development and documentation of the project’s interior design.
- Collaborate with internal team members, other disciplines, consultants, and vendors to align interior environments with the exterior for a unified and cohesive design.
- Research materials and concepts and use in-depth knowledge of products to develop a strong project palette. Work with design team on technical issues influencing interior design concept development.
- Responsible for Revit documentation for all interior design related project items including millwork, walls, ceilings, floors, etc.). Provide project team coordination for finish plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction.
- Manage implementation, coordination, and installation of interior design concepts on schedule and within budget.
- Participate in client presentations and project meetings, preparing presentation materials to communicate these concepts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture required.
- Ten years recent and relevant interior design experience with an architecture or interior architecture firm required, healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience with business development and client management on interior projects preferred.
- Beginner Revit knowledge required; have at least one year Revit experience in an academic or professional setting. Understands how Revit works, but may not have completed a project from start to finish. Has made edits to existing drawings, models, etc. Intermediate Revit knowledge preferred.
- Experience with SketchUp, Lumion, and Enscape preferred.
- Professional registration, NCIDQ certification, and LEED accreditation preferred.
Interested candidates are asked to submit samples along with their resume.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/8m5mgyjwt8hhs2dk