Job Opportunity: Bankruptcy Associate | Dorsey & Whitney LLPSeptember 9, 2020
Job Opportunity: Entry Level IT technician – Will Train |September 16, 2020
- Job Title: Computer Support Specialist
- Company Name: Flad Architects
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin 53711
- Provide initial assessment, research, resolution, and response for Help Desk calls and tickets. Escalate Help Desk calls and tickets to System Administrators and/or Technology Manager, and work together to manage resolution.
- Install software applications and updates and optimized desktop/laptop operating systems. Assist with the installation and deployment of computer equipment.
- Assist with support, troubleshooting, and standards of printers/copiers, mobile devices, phone and audio-visual systems.
- Conduct IT orientation for new employees and provide user training on supported systems as requested.
- Provide after-hours support as needed when on-call. Assist with scheduling the on-call and Help Desk rotation.
- Two years relevant help desk and end-user support experience preferred, minimum one year experience and two-year technology degree required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office, and PC hardware components required. Familiarity with AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe, desktop publishing/design applications and Apple products preferred.
- Experience with x86 compatible workstation and laptop hardware components required.
- Experience with desktop and laptop OS imaging, software and operating system installation and deploying software updates required.
- Previous experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting printers, modems and peripherals on a TCP/IP network required.
- A+ or other desktop and helpdesk-related certifications preferred.
- Experience with inventory and purchasing systems preferred.
- Availability during Flad’s business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. required.
- Strong customer service, problem-solving, organization, communication, time management, team orientation and follow-through skills required.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/m32n9k69rmrkgtk3