Job Opportunity: Flad Architects | Computer SupportSeptember 10, 2020
Become a NextGen LeaderSeptember 16, 2020
ENTRY LEVEL IT TECHNICIAN- Will Train- $15-$20/hr
- Do you consider yourself a tech-savvy computer geek?
- Does technology fire you up?
- Do you love solving problems?
- Would you like to kickstart your career by working with the “#1 Rated IT Team in Update NY?”
Groff Networks is currently looking for our next tech-savvy rock star to join our team as a Level 1 Service Technician
Who We Are:
- “Best Places to Work” award recipient
- #29 on the 2020 Albany Biz Review Fastest Growing Companies list
- Client Ratings: 4.7 out 5.0!
- Google Reviews: 5 Stars
- Our CEO is AXA’s 2020 Executive of the Year winner
We’re looking for those who love working in tightknit teams, who have a zeal for taking down problems, and enjoy freeing users from technology chains. You’ll love working here if you:
- Start your day with a cup of coffee and an OVERFLOWING Servant’s Heart to help your teammates and your end-users. (If you don’t like people, please join one of our competitors!)
- Have an ALMOST ANNOYING ZEST for Continuous Improvement for yourself, for your team, and for your customers— status-quo-ers just won’t cut it here.
- You love protecting your users by TRULY SOLVING PROBLEMS once and for all.
- You have the humility and strength to say “I don’t know” and ask for help from your team when needed.
We want your resume! Here’s ours: one of the fastest growing companies in Albany/Troy area, a Best Places to Work recipient, currently #39 in ChannelPro index for MSPs—we’re getting the IT job done and we’re always looking for great teammates to join in!
Serve as a dispatchable technician for onsite troubleshooting alongside more senior remote technicians, as well as assist the PC Deployment Specialist with PC set ups and configurations.
Report to: PC Deployment Specialist and Service Desk Coordinator
- Uphold and exemplify Groff NetWorks’ Core Values
- Drive to clients’ onsite locations with laptop and/or other devices needed for troubleshooting
- Communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- Setup troubleshooting equipment discreetly, be able to work as a team with more senior remote technicians to identify the issue(s) and follow step-by-step instructions provided by our remote technicians
- Follow all time-tracking and ticket notes required by our Service Desk operations and use tools such as RMM, PSA, and standard troubleshooting techniques.
- Understanding of PC hardware and software,
- Basic knowledge of Server Hardware
- Basic knowledge of networking such as DHCP, DNS, and IP traffic constructs such as subnets and vLANs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Available for fulltime employment
Qualified applicants only are encouraged to send your resume to: email@example.com
Technical Account Managers are also being hired- If your professional experience includes: supporting/troubleshooting Microsoft PCs and Servers, Firewalls and Routers configurations, despising printers as much as we do, and you have the communication skills to explain to a struggling user the difference between DHCP and DNS without making them feel small or foolish, then please reach out to us with your CV/resume and best contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.