Job Title: Architect, Healthcare
Company Name: Flad Architects
Location: Madison, WI, United States, 53711
- Focus on technical planning and execution of projects from inception through completion.
- Prepare construction documents, develop technical solutions and work directly with clients and consultants.
- Responsible for the organization of design and team members to complete design and construction documents on schedule and within budget.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the specification component of the contract documents and how it interrelates with the construction process.
- Prepare presentation materials such as drawings and models. Present ideas and solutions to clients through well-developed presentation skills.
- Participate in client presentations and/or meetings.
- Must have five or more years of experience, with three or more focused on healthcare facilities.
- Broad base of experience with patient, ambulatory, diagnostic facilities and academic medical centers required.
- Thorough knowledge of construction standards, documentation and detailing practices required.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Sketch Up required. 3D rendering software and Photoshop preferred.
- Professional degree in architecture and registration required.
- LEED AP preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/j9tqqwxd2rs73scj