Job Opportunity: Flad Architects | Architect, HealthcareJanuary 15, 2020
Job Opportunity: Flad Architects | Senior Science PlannerJanuary 15, 2020
- Job Title: Project Architect
- Company Name: Flad Architects
- Location: Madison, WI, United States 53711
- Responsible for leadership and coordination with project team members and consultants from project inception through completion.
- Assist the Project Manager in directing and managing the project team, mentoring staff, and representing the firm to the client.
- Deliver design-sensitive projects on schedule and within budget while making authoritative decisions and recommendations of significant impact related to the project.
- Responsible for the technical planning and execution of the project documents.
- Participate in client presentations and/or meetings.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten years architectural experience, with at least five years of recent Project Architect experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and working on large-scale projects.
- Experience with one of Flad’s market segments preferred.
- Professional degree in architecture and registration required.
- AutoCAD proficiency required.
- Revit experience preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal and graphics communication skills essential.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/9ncnzwgjtjdgw4fr