Company Name: Xceleration Partners LLC
Position Title: Customer Experience Representative
Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30328 United States
Xceleration is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented Customer Experience Representative with exceptional problem-solving skills and who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment to join our Customer Experience Team.
The Customer Experience Representative will be a key contributor to our Client Solutions team. Interacting directly with program participants, the Customer Experience Representative will be responsible for identifying and resolving end-user issues and will interface with teams across our organization to solve problems effectively and efficiently. Xceleration is a hybrid work environment.
- Deliver VIP level customer service while interfacing with program participants via email(80%)/telephone(20%) through Zendesk our customer support software.
- Support multiple programs for both domestic and international audiences
- Provide timely follow-up and resolution to participants’ issues per Xceleration policies
- Use Zendesk to document customer cases and solutions for all participant’s inquiries and issues
- Engage participants to drive program performance and award redemption
- Assist participants in point redemption and technical issues
- Proactively communicate information internally and externally about account activities, trends, issues, and work progress to keep all appropriate parties informed
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Driven and self-directed work ethic
- A strong commitment to being a team player and meeting the client’s needs
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Concise writing skills
- Strong, dynamic interpersonal and phone skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and implement solutions demonstrating initiative and follow-through
- Experience in a detail-oriented, tactical position, involving relationship building
- Strong proficiency in Windows, MS Office applications
- Ability to comprehend and communicate client business needs and propose creative and effective solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with excellent follow up skills
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency, resourcefulness, responsibility, and accountability
- High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience:
- A four-year college degree or relevant work experience
- Zendesk experience
- Competitive pay, perks, and employee-first policies: company-paid holidays; generous PTO; flexible scheduling opportunities
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal, Short/Long-term Disability, 401(k) & Retirement planning
- Open-door management and HR practices, transparent career advancement planning and Representative development opportunities.
- Comfortable, casual work environment
- Participate in the solutions you build! Our employees participate in Xcel!, our internal recognition program. You’ll use RewardStation® – our proprietary software – to give and receive points for a job well done. You can redeem your points in a catalog built just for our team, with exciting merchandise, gift cards, travel & experience options, and more!
A Little More About Us
We’re a team of bright, driven Representatives, each of whom brings unique perspectives, experience, ideas, and skills to our roles. Our company culture means everything to us – we call it CARE (Collaborative. Adaptable. Respectful. Efficient.) Every member of our team works hard to exemplify these qualities in every aspect of the work we do each day.
We’re looking for people who genuinely want to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our team. It’s not enough to be a cog in the machine here – and you’ll never be treated like one. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, flexible environment: people who can think creatively, problem-solve quickly, and who welcome change and challenge with positivity. We’re always pushing ourselves and our solutions forward for our clients. If this sounds like you, we hope you’ll apply to be a part of our team!
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/RDQakbCgJPPKhw4bTpNPE