A Call for Entrepreneurship Programs in New York CityApril 27, 2015
There’s Nothing Spontaneous about a Successful Career – Sodexo Guest BlogJune 23, 2015
GENERAL SUMMARY: Video Executive – Provide Creative Video Production and Business Development for Our Ability, Inc.
Our Ability is specializes in creating compelling video stories for corporations and organizations. Our revenue supports mentoring people with disabilities through a variety of services.
Our Ability is a USBLN certified Disability-Owned Business Enterprise.
As a Video Executive, you will be responsible for creating strategic partnerships and expanding our business. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow from people who have been there and are willing to mentor. The Video Executive position will to find, develop, produce, shoot, edit and coordinate videos – including but not limited to stories about successful people with disabilities.
You will need knowledge of using video equipment, have your own editing equipment; knowledge of graphics software and any additional software for video production. Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook knowledge are helpful.
Need to be self-motivated and willing to be creative with the video process.
- Shoot, write, edit, finalize videos
- Identify new prospects
- Create strategic partnerships
- Work closely with management
- Understand business models and strategies
- Improve user experience
- Bachelor’s degree in media or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in related field
- Ability to wear multiple hats
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel