Job Opportunity: Director of Healthcare | Flad ArchitectsNovember 2, 2020
NYS Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli talks Disability Inclusion | Our Ability PodcastNovember 11, 2020
Join Cornell University and Our Ability for a series of free webinars sponsored by NYS-OMH available to NYS employers.
- 10 webinars over a 10-month period
- Five 60-minute content webinars covering the employment process.
- Five 90-minute consultation webinars on implementing these concepts and experience sharing on alternative months, led by employers implementing effective inclusion policies and practices.
- Learn about research-based best practices across the employment process which improve employment outcomes for individuals with disabilities and how to apply to improving employment outcomes for neurodiverse individuals.
- Have an opportunity to self-assess as an organization how your company is doing.
- Hear about the experience of companies who now have neurodiversity hiring programs in place.
- Be able to exchange experiences about challenges and successes to date, with other companies in NYS making efforts to implement such initiatives.
Recruitment and Hiring
Webinar: Friday, November 13, 2020 12:00-1:00pm http://register.yangtaninstitute.org/register/index.cfm?event=7988