Please, Joe BidenMarch 11, 2020
Video Podcast Episode 2 – Media AbuseMarch 21, 2020
Here is information received to date on COVID 19.
Per New York State Department of Health –
The first link from the Administration for Community Living, contains specific guidance for older adults and people with disabilities, as data suggests they are at increased risk due to the likelihood of having underlying chronic conditions such as heart, lung or kidney disease. The other links are to Department of Health sites and the CDC. All of which list precautions to take and supplies to have on hand. We also included the Department of Health COVID-19 hotline, which has been set up to triage questions from the public: 1-888-364-3065
- Administration for Community Living- COVID-19
- NYSDOH: http://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/coronavirus/
- NYSDOH 30 second YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZnYfqqhMk0
- CDC- People at risk for serious illness from COVID-19
- CDC: http://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
- CDC Guidance for CBOs: http://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-community-faith-organizations.html
I hope this is helpful! As far as the podcast, I would like to be on it, but I need to see if I will need internal approvals to participate. If so, that may take a while.. But I will keep you posted. In the meantime, I am happy to provide any other support needed.