The State of New York is working with Our Ability to build a talented and diverse pool of candidates for various current and upcoming state government positions. Interested candidates for any of these positions should submit their resume with the description of the job posting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates considered for any of these positions will be required to complete a financial disclosure form.
|Agency||Position||Position Requirements||Projected Salary||Expiration Date|
|Children and Family Services, Office of (OCFS)||Child Abuse Preventive Specialist 1, Location: Syracuse CWCS
| Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree and three years of children and family services experience* including or supplemented by two years in the planning, development or delivery of child abuse and/or neglect programs.
Experience must include or be supplemented by one year of investigative experience.
*Children and family services experience may include, but is not limited to, adoption services, foster care services for children and/or adults, preventive services and protective services for children and/or adults.
Note: All candidates appointed to this title must be able to fulfill the transportation-related duties of the title at the time of appointment, and throughout their tenure in the title.
|Dormitory Authority, (DASNY)||Senior Application Support Specialist Location: Albany||MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
• Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related field plus six years relevant experience such as complex business process documentation, integrated solution design, application configuration, data modeling, and dashboard development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field plus three years relevant experience such as complex business process documentation, integrated solution design, application configuration, data modeling, and dashboard development.
• Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field plus five years relevant experience including complex business process and system requirements documentation, integrated solution design, application configuration, data modeling, dashboard development, and software customization.
• Business and system requirements analysis.
• System design and integration plan development.
• Application configuration, customization, and testing leadership.
• Database application design and development – tables, views, stored procedures, and functions.
• Reports, interactive dashboard design and development.
• Packaged application solution, implementation cost, issues, and schedule management.
• Experience with Microsoft reporting and dashboard technology.
• Experience with administration and configuration of financial systems.