Beta Testers Needed for Our Ability Connect New Voice TechnologyJanuary 10, 2020
Job Opportunity: Flad Architects | Project ManagerJanuary 15, 2020
Job Title: Treasury Analyst
Company Name: USAA Real Estate Company
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States, 78230
Acquiring, developing, financing and managing quality real estate investments since 1982, USAA Real Estate provides superior returns investing across the risk spectrum, with expertise in office, industrial, multi-family, retail and hotel assets. Investing for the USAA membership and aligned with more than one hundred investment partners across the world, we maintain an “Investor First” mindset with a significant co-investment in all programs. As the real estate investment management arm of USAA, a leading financial services company serving military families since 1922, USAA Real Estate has achieved a track record of success living up to the high standards set at USAA and sharing its culture. USAA’s balance sheet puts us in a position of strength – well capitalized to invest in multiple strategies. This is a distinct competitive advantage. USAA Real Estate is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. www.usrealco.com
The Treasury Analyst is responsible for various activities relating to the daily cash management and treasury operations for USAA Real Estate. Primary responsibilities include the administration of cash transactions, maintenance and reconciliation of bank accounts, cash positioning and analysis, fraud awareness and the reporting of daily cash transactions to Accounting and other departments.
- Reconcile approximately 40+ peer bank accounts; partnering with Accounting to resolve bank and general ledger differences.
- Manage, analyze and balance 40+ bank accounts with multiple banks on a daily basis to include, cash variance explanations, reporting cash shortages and responding to information requests.
- Responsible for processing and logging ACH/Check runs weekly or more frequently as needed.
- Review, research and manage suspicious activity to detect fraud.
- Verification of tenant lockbox receipts and depositing in-house receipts.
- Cash movement, Wire transfers and ACH transfers.
- Monitor loan payments and maintain loan payment schedule for assigned accounts.
- Recommend and implement process improvements.
- Scan and file backup for transactions processed by Treasury.
- Respond to audit inquiries.
- Assist with Treasury Management System implementation.
- Additional duties as assigned.
At USAA Real Estate our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA Real Estate is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years Cash Management/Treasury work experience.
- ACH/Wire Transfer and heavy Bank Account Reconciliation.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet strict daily deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Qualifications may warrant placement in different job title.
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; frequently required to stand, walk, and use business equipment daily such as computer, copier, fax, telephone, etc.; frequently required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to handle stress caused by multiple priorities, and other unforeseen situations associated with the organization.
- Eyesight and hearing must be correctable to standard level.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/qyvjj3rkmz9z34tc