Job Opportunities: The Research Foundation for SUNY | Multiple listingsDecember 12, 2019
Job Opportunity: Texas Health Resources | Radiology and Imaging OpportunitiesJanuary 3, 2020
Job Title: Youth Engagement Licensed Athletic Trainer
Company: Texas Health Resources
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States 75217
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire an Athletic Trainer- YES initiative to work Full Time at the Pleasant Grove Salvation Army.
The address is 8341 Elam Dr. Dallas, TX 75217
Salary range is Min. $21.33/hr to Max. $34.00/hr – based on relevant experience
Hours/Schedule: Full Time (40/hr/wk); Working rotating days and evenings with weekends required
- Prevent and treat injuries using appropriate medical protocols; assist in developing and monitoring rehabilitation and conditioning programs, using physical therapy modalities.
- Apply preventative and protective devices: customize and fabricate preventative and devices for specialized needs. Work with companies to supply necessary care established in contractual agreements.
- Establish preliminary care plan: complete injury evaluation for referral to appropriate health care provider.
- Assists department with program development, training new hires, timely monthly reports; Coordination of MD/NP for onsite lectures/visits
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required and Master’s Degree Public Health Preferred
Experience: 2 Years community health-focused experience in a community-based setting w/Bachelor’s degree Preferred No experience w/ Masters Public Health Bi-Lingual (Spanish) a Plus
Licenses and Certifications: LAT – Licensed Athletic Trainer Upon Hire Required and BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required
At Texas Health Resources, our mission is “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”.
We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the United States with a team of more than 23,000 employees of wholly owned/operated facilities plus 2,200 employees of consolidated joint ventures in the greater Dallas Fort Worth area. Our career growth and professional development opportunities are top-notch and our benefits are equally outstanding.
Check out just a few of our recent accomplishments:
- 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (3rd year in a row)
- Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the world (2016)
- Named #1 in the “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care” by Great Place to Work® for 2015, 2016 and 2017
- 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite”
- 2016 and 2017 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare”
Join our award-winning Texas Health family and become a part of a team that is improving the health of our communities daily. You belong here.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/23nnm2dvf7pt67dp