Job Opportunity: USAA Real Estate | Senior Accountant/Assistant Fund Accounting ManagerJanuary 27, 2020
Job Opportunity: Flad Architects | Project ArchitectJanuary 31, 2020
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst (Physician Compensation)
Company Name: Texas Health Resources
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States, 75243
Texas Health Organization for Physicians seeks to hire a Sr. Financial Analyst – Provider Compensation to work full time in their Finance Department.
North Point is located at 9229 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75243.
Salary range is Minimum $30.81/hr. to Maximum $47.12/hr. – based on relevant experience
- Full Time; 1st Shift
Position exists to provide support for THOP leadership primarily relative to physician compensation modeling/review and includes reporting and analysis, new business growth and ad hoc requests.
This position performs a variety of project oriented tasks and supports the routine monthly physician compensation payroll calculations and data integrity of production reporting.
- Responsible for the review of the calculation of compensation rates per wRVUs.
- Responsible for the review of Provider quarterly and annual bonus calculations.
- Responsible for month end close journal entries relating to accruals and other financial information relating to provider compensation.
- Assist with the roll out of new compensation model which includes testing of monthly compensation statements.
- Participate in the design of revised compensation statements.
- Assist with the monthly analysis of Provider Compensation expense.
- Participate in the annual budget process.
Accounting and Other
- Ensure compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements and communicate analysis and salary changes to leaders.
- Responsible for adjusting compensation on a regular basis consistent with contractual requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving payments that are submitted for ad hoc services, such as Call, Directorships, etc.
- Adhoc projects as needed.
- Analyze the impact of annual changes to CMS wRVU tables impacting physician compensation and summarize major changes.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 5 years’ experience in Accounting or Finance required, with a minimum of 2 years in healthcare
- 2 years Physician Compensation experience highly preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to meet organizational and department deadlines
- Familiarity with CPT codes, physician billing, and wRVU production reporting
- Physician Compensation experience a must
- Experience with presentation creation for final product delivery to senior management
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Organization for Physicians (THOP) is Texas Health Resources’ 501(a) not-for-profit health corporation offering employment opportunities for administration staff that service providers of Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG). THOP provides services for member physicians that help them get back to what they do best — practice medicine. From an affordable electronic medical record to comprehensive practice support services and group purchasing power, physicians and their patients benefit from being a part of THPG.
Texas Health Highlights:
- 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
- 2018 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4th year in a row)
- Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2018 and 2019)
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/4w3d5cy6t7stxwm6