Our Ability Announces New Hire to Support AI & EngineeringSeptember 8, 2022
Job Opportunity: Senior Business Development Executive | Join Our Team!October 4, 2022
Join our Growing, Exciting Team!
Supervisor: Our Ability
Salary Level: Salary, Commission and Stock Incentive
Our Ability, New York’s leader in building the business case for employment of people with disabilities, is seeking to add a Senior Account Manager to increase business outreach. Our Ability has two artificial intelligence products in the market for Fortune 1000 companies. These products are designed to assist and enhance recruiting individuals with disabilities into the workforce.
If you are a self-starter with the ability to work with a high degree of independence AND you are committed to our goal of expanding employment opportunities for people with disabilities, this may be the opportunity for you. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Main Function: Increase contract and product sales of our network of businesses that participate with Jobs Ability and Abli.AI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Outreach to businesses for Our Ability, Inc.:
- Become familiar with products, services, and preferred sales approach
- Identify/obtain sales leads
- Exceed individual sales goals
- Conduct timely, professional follow-up activities on all leads
- Logs all contacts
- Provides regular feedback to management
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated sales success (3-5 years)
- Excellent communication skills
Ability to work independently, from home possible. Our Ability, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have any questions about the application process or the Senior Account Manager position with Our Ability, Inc, please email: email@example.com