Role: Analytics, Data Strategist
McGarrah Jessee believes in the power of a workplace that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Review full policy here.
At McGarrah Jessee, analytics is the union of strategy and results. Everything we do comes down to answering two questions: “How will we know it’s working?” and “How can we make it better?” As a member of our team, you will help shape how we, as an agency, think about data.
For the right candidate, building visualizations from a mix of data sources will be just as rewarding as inspiring action based upon that work. If ambiguity looks like opportunity to you and you crave a demanding creative environment, you will love it here.
● KPI definition for media campaigns and digital projects
● Tracking implementation
● Data mining and dashboard building
● Experiment design and evaluation
● Advancement of analytics literacy for internal and client teams
● 3–5 years in a role that requires you to gather and interpret data. Preferably marketing data in an agency setting, but feel free to tell us how your unique experience relates
● Know how to build and interpret complex reports in a variety of analytics platforms, particularly Google Analytics, Google Campaign Manager and Facebook Ads Manager
● Can create spreadsheets and write SQL queries that do just about anything with data. Familiarity with agency data pipelines and ETL workflows is a plus
● Can deploy analytics tags in website and app environments using Google Tag Manager
● Client-facing or similar experience communicating with key stakeholders beyond your team. You should be able to present in a way that inspires people to act on data, not just understand it
● Are energized when working on several different projects simultaneously
● A knack for explaining things to others and a genuine interest in listening to their perspective
● Curiosity and imagination!
Please do not call. All submissions will be reviewed. Thank you.
McGarrah Jessee is an independent brand development agency in Austin, Texas. We partner deeply with uniquely great clients to solve big problems, push creative boundaries and shape all parts of the brand. The result: unusual levels of brand fandom, award-winning work and an employee and client tenure rate that runs counter to the industry.