Become a NextGen LeaderSeptember 16, 2020
Job Opportunity: Director of Healthcare | Flad ArchitectsNovember 2, 2020
Job Title: Data Analyst
Company Name: Flad Architects
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States 53711
- Work with leadership team to support firm-wide initiatives and project processes by analyzing, managing, reporting, and visualizing data.
- Perform statistical data analysis and make recommendations to assist teams in decision making.
- Provide data management and querying services to project teams, including creation of collection systems, decision making tools, and key performance indicators.
- Develop data visualization and reports, present to stakeholders, and make actionable recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent required.
- Minimum one year experience in data analytics required. Two years experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, or other data analysis tools required.
- Working knowledge of MySQL database and SQL, Python, or R programming language required.
- Experience working in the Architectural, Engineering, or Construction industry preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/5f22qsy3khxbs7rf