Job Opportunity: Flad Architects | Architectural Associate | SFJanuary 15, 2020
Job Opportunity: Flad Architects | Architectural Associate | WIJanuary 15, 2020
Job Title: Landscape Associate (New Graduate)
Company Name: Flad Architects
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States, 53711
- Assist project teams in site inventory and analysis, site planning, conceptual development, design, and preparation of construction documents and specifications.
- Participate in the preparation of graphic illustrations and produce graphics for marketing, interviews, proposals, master plans, and construction documents.
- Assist in the development of design through sketches, physical models, digital models, diagrams, and other visual formats. Participate in design meetings.
- Contribute to the creation of large-scale planning documents and reports to ensure high quality layout, consistency, and attractive visual appearance.
- Work in collaborative, integrated teams of professionals including architects, interior designers, landscape architects, and structural engineers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in landscape architecture, urban planning, or urban design required.
- Experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office required. Experience with Civil 3D, ArcMap/GIS, BIM/Revit, and Lumion preferred.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in design thinking and presentation media required.
- An understanding of the basic principles of landscape architecture, planning, and construction detailing preferred.
- Previous internship experience and/or relevant experience in an architecture, planning, or landscape architecture firm preferred.
- An understanding of principles of sustainable design and ability to incorporate those principles in planning and design decisions preferred.
Only candidates who submit work samples will be considered.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/br2yq6cb787c2ztn