Job Opportunity: Texas Health Resources | Radiology and Imaging OpportunitiesMarch 2, 2020
Please, Joe BidenMarch 11, 2020
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Company Name: Flad Architects
Location: San Francisco, California, United States, 94108
- Provide administrative support for architectural project teams.
- Edit and/or create written correspondence, adhering to Flad standards. Process interoffice memos, letters, transmittals, labels, contracts, forms, Basis of Design and Concept Reports, etc. from verbal communication, email, handwritten notes, dictation, or transcription.
- Execute and/or coordinate report production, including information gathering, processing, reproduction of materials, proofing of assembly, and distribution.
- Create and maintain project forms, including spreadsheets and flowcharts. Customize forms for specific project needs.
- Assist with project start-up procedures (team directories, product cut books, project goals statements, team responsibility matrix, master file set-up, etc.)
- Coordinate internal/external meetings, including agenda and presentation support, organizing attendees, ordering food, arranging space, setting up equipment, and cleaning up. Coordination may include arranging conference meetings, including web, telephone, and video.
- Assist with office operations such as reception duties, shipping and receiving, maintaining office supplies and processing vendor invoices.
- Two years administrative work experience required.
- Degree from an Administrative Assistant program preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Adobe Acrobat required.
- Proficiency in desktop publishing software required. Proficiency in Adobe InDesign preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/4yrb8bv3jykck4d4