Job Opportunity – ARC Document Solutions – Business Development Rep.-FacilitiesSeptember 14, 2018
Job Opportunity: ARC Document Solutions – Business Development Rep. FacilitiesSeptember 14, 2018
Job Title: Sales Development Rep.
Company Name: ARC Document Solutions
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States, 80205
ARC is looking for a hungry and talented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join its high velocity inside sales center in downtown Denver. The ideal candidate for this role is a hunter, who has unwavering perseverance, is an energetic cold caller, has a track record of successful prospecting experience, and wants to win. The SDR, through outbound activities, will find and qualify prospects and generate meetings for our sales team to sell our printing services. The SDR will report to the Inside Sales Director of ARC Technology Solutions.
This is what you get to do:
- Prospect and qualify prospects through outbound activities to create qualified meetings for the sales team
- Utilize a consistent multiple contact process via phone, email, and social to further penetrate new and existing customers
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize high volume phone time (50-100 calls per day), including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect types
- Conduct conversations in a consultative way; comfortable managing and overcoming objections
- Effectively manage Salesforce CRM to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management, and maintain accurate information in Salesforce CRM per company policies
- Excels in time management and prioritizing leads
- Consistently achieve personal targets (monthly and quarterly) and works well with sales team
- Accepts feedback and training to continue to improve and develop
- Be entrepreneurial, look for new ways to succeed and drive more meetings
This is what will help you succeed:
- You will work hard and work smart to achieve your goals;
- You will proactively seek the help/advice of your management team, and bring challenges and roadblocks to our attention promptly;
- You will be open, honest and direct in your communications;
- You will be an excellent member of our team, collaborating with all, helping others when you can;
- You will be held accountable for your results.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/j9x3rrgwy8jvcpsp