Job Opportunity: Mott Community College | Web Application DeveloperMay 16, 2019
Job Opportunity: Smithfield Foods| Production SupervisorMay 22, 2019
Job Title: Print Production Manager
Company Name: ARC Document Solutions
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States, 98402
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: ARC) provides technology and services to businesses of all types, with a focus on the architectural, engineering and construction industry, in thousands of customer locations nationwide, 170 worldwide service centers, and secure document storage in the cloud. Find out more at www.e-arc.com.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Print Production Manager position who enjoys operating digital duplicating machines in the production of print copies from a variety of sources. You will respond to client production requirements in a professional and ethical business manner and provide the best quality service and products through exemplary customer service and turnarounds.
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Operate large and small document printers, copiers and bindery equipment.
- Receive, process, and maintain orders for copier and finishing services.
- Prioritize work assignments based on customer needs, work load and machine capabilities.
- Make suggestions regarding paper, binding, and other options.
- Estimate completion of job assignments. Inform the Branch Manager of any requests that can’t be met.
- Process PDF files that come in via FTP, e-mail, delivery, walk in, or other methods.
- Scan to file of hard copy job following standard operating procedures.
- Inspect finished work for sharpness, density of line, position, count and sizes.
- Perform minor repairs and some routine equipment maintenance.
- Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Works overtime when necessary. Overtime is a condition of employment.
- Assist in other departments when necessary.
- Assist customer service by answering phones and taking orders, update daily log sheet, and assisting customers.
- Prepare packages for shipment with UPS, Fed-Ex, and delivery couriers.
- Conscientious and consistent effort to quickly and accurately complete each job to the company’s productivity standard.
- Other duties an assigned.
YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Thorough knowledge of materials and equipment utilized in the duplicating processes.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures accurately.
- Ability to understand and communicate job related information clearly and concisely.
- Able to multi-task while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively promote the products and services of the company
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2-3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous reprographics experience a plus
- Competitive pay with uncapped commission
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- 401-K plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with ability to make 15% on your investment immediately
- Car allowance
- Great company reputation with consistent 5-star customer reviews
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/pv6vbvm9ync3y8hr