Our Ability Connect SurveyMarch 16, 2019
Job Opportunities: NASAMarch 19, 2019
We invite you to join Our Ability, Inc. and Microsoft Corporation for an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Ideation event that will be held at Syracuse University on March 26, 2019. This co-planning event is a key step towards understanding the priorities of commercial enterprises, nonprofits, government, higher education, associations, business councils, and other stakeholders in the community. We will collaborate to ground the vision and strategy of the AI for Accessibility program to accelerate investments that will address those priorities. In this event, we will partner to explore potential opportunities in the AI landscape to realize business outcomes and drive societal impact. Our objective is to ideate on high impact scenarios to empower people with disabilities to increase employment opportunities in current and future work environments.
The agenda will cover the following:
- Establish objectives and set expectations
- Our Ability, Inc. priorities and AI for Accessibility goals
- Demystify AI and how to apply AI in a responsible and inclusive way to showcase the transformative power of AI
- Microsoft AI point-of-view with customer examples to make it real
- Ideation on employment scenarios for people with disabilities in Manufacturing/ Factory-of-the-Future
- Recap of the day and alignment on next steps
AI Ideation Event Details:
Date: Tuesday, March 26th, 2019
Location: Syracuse University
School of Information Studies (iSchool)
Hinds Hall, Room 347
|11:00 AM-11:45 PM:
|AI Ideation Event
Please RSVP by March 19th to enable us to place meal orders and ensure seating for all.
An email detailing the parking, location and arrival details will be sent prior to the event date, to all attendees who register.
We look forward to meeting you at Syracuse University on March 26th!