Accessible 508 Web Consultation; Social Media Implementation; Corporate Video Production
Our Ability, Inc. is a full-service multimedia company for hire. We believe in producing the best possible web applications and video for clients as well as people with disabilities. To serve our mission, we return a portion of our annual profits into producing videos about people with disabilities that are not part of our corporate partnerships.
Our Ability an expert in multimedia, web development and social media integration is building simple, elegant and accessible web solutions for companies around the United States. Here is a detailed layout of our work to support your organizations web development needs in 2018 and beyond. Our scope will include search engine optimization, Google analytics, web platform design and customization, web hosting and social media integration for an extended period of time to be determined.
- Visioning session – we set up a series of three web meetings where we can meet, design and communicate about the vision. I will bring in team members to this as needed.
- Coaching – brand messaging and content writing are very important to the process. Our Ability provides time frames and parameters and guideposts along the way to make sure the content is coming along and remains fresh.
- Web – 508 compliance including recommendations on best practices for websites and social media.
- We can include Microsoft integration. Great with accessibility, SEO and multimedia applications.
- Video – Open captioning, close captioning and audio description
- Social Media – We will build and engage a monthly social media plan for the length of the during contract.
Our Ability is a certified Disability:IN Disability-Owned Business Enterprise. If you are committed to supplier diversity strategies at your company, please let us get to know you.
Video Production for Businesses – Disability:IN DOBE
John Robinson has been producing videos with compassion and dignity for years. First as a student of Syracuse University, through the years with Public Broadcasting and now as owner of Our Ability, Inc., Robinson cares about all people living with their challenges.