Our Ability is the only disability owned and operated business dedicated to building employment opportunities through our job platforms, employment webinars, digital profile system and personal empowerment.
Together, we all have the ability to overcome personal obstacles and build stronger lives for those of us with challenges!
Our Ability Connect
Our Ability Jobs
NEW YORK BUSINESS LEADERSHIP NETWORK MEMBER POSTINGS
- (USA-NY-East Syracuse) SCA Provider Enrollment Representative I - Part B - 122557Posted on December 4, 2016 at 12:04 am
- (USA-NY-Middletown) SCA Provider Enrollment Representative I - Part B - 122557Posted on December 4, 2016 at 12:04 am
- (USA-NY-Albany) SCA Provider Enrollment Representative I - Part B - 122557Posted on December 4, 2016 at 12:04 am
OUR ABILITY NATIONAL JOB POSTINGS
- (USA-KS-DeSoto) Aseptic Process Engineering SpecialistPosted on December 4, 2016 at 11:03 am
- (USA-PA-West Point) Vaccine Production Support - 3rd ShiftPosted on December 4, 2016 at 11:02 am
- (USA-NC-Durham) Specialist, Downstream IPT Support TeamPosted on December 4, 2016 at 11:02 am
As pioneers in disability inclusion, employment and workplace accessibility, we act as a bridge between individuals and businesses through education and collaboration. Our goal is to empower employers to understand and leverage the increasingly valuable employment population of people with disabilities, proven to lower job turnover rates and boost morale and productivity.
Come Join Us on our Journey Along the Erie Canal
We invite everyone to find the ability inside ourselves for all or part of a 14 day, multi-city bike ride along the Erie Canal. Our 2016 ride will raise awareness of Our Ability, NYBLN and the benefits of employment for all New Yorkers. While we have made so many advancements, our work continues.