Our Ability is the only disability owned and operated business dedicated to building employment opportunities through our job platforms, employment webinars, digital profile system and personal empowerment.
Our Ability Connect
Our Ability Jobs
NEW YORK BUSINESS LEADERSHIP NETWORK MEMBER POSTINGS
- (USA-NY-New York City) Synthetics - Senior BAPosted on January 14, 2017 at 2:59 am
- (USA-NY-New York City) AVP Product Control - IB IT SIPPosted on January 14, 2017 at 2:58 am
- (USA-NY-Melville) Provider Auditor / SR (Job Family) - #124406 (Any Anthem location or telecommute)Posted on January 14, 2017 at 12:37 am
OUR ABILITY NATIONAL JOB POSTINGS
- (GBR-Shrewsbury) Test Centre Administrator - ShrewsburyPosted on January 16, 2017 at 4:55 pm
- (GBR-London) B2 - Qualifcation Portfolio Coordinator (A&G)Posted on January 16, 2017 at 4:54 pm
- (ZAF-Cape Town) Learning Services DirectorPosted on January 16, 2017 at 4:54 pm
As pioneers in disability inclusion, employment and workplace accessibility, we act as a bridge between individuals and businesses through education and collaboration. Our goal is to empower employers to understand and leverage the increasingly valuable employment population of people with disabilities, proven to lower job turnover rates and boost morale and productivity.
Come Join Us on our Journey Along the Erie Canal
We invite everyone to find the ability inside ourselves for all or part of a 14 day, multi-city bike ride along the Erie Canal. Our 2016 ride will raise awareness of Our Ability, NYBLN and the benefits of employment for all New Yorkers. While we have made so many advancements, our work continues.